A Content Management System (CMS) is a content database or system that offers users the opportunity to create digitally, edit, delete and publish content for their websites. Content in this context could be in the form of texts, video files, interactive graphics, or embedded audio files.
You can use CMS applications to manage content for your:
- News site
- Ecommerce website
- Corporate website
- Tutorial website
- Portfolio, etc
- Design that attracts customers.
- Beautiful and modern design that makes difference.
- Boost your sales with strategically designed marketing materials
Features of a Good CMS Software
With the numerous features possessed by most high-end CMS software, we’ve put together some MUST-HAVE features you need to consider when choosing a CMS software for your website.
- Automated and preset templates.
- Easy-to-use content editor.
- Access control. Able to deny access to unauthorized users.
- Receives regular updates.
- Non-technical users should be able to edit content easily.
- Allows access to multiple teams of users.
- Mobile responsiveness.
- The interface should be user-friendly.
- Smooth integration with SEO tools.
- Good social media integrations.
- Offer content personalization capabilities based on the behavior of website visitors and demographics.
- Multilingual content localization.
- Browser compatibility.